Friday 4 September 2009

60's, 70's and 80's Fashion.

Recently i went to my grans, it is more like a door to the 60's than an old woman's house. I invaded my mum's wardrobe from when she was a teen and found all sorts of random clothes from different eras, this is my post on it. I first wore a big fake fur jacket that was my aunties, who was a wannabee hippy around the 70's. It was so hot in that jacket!!


I was actually overheating in the jacket and from jumping so i tried out a shirt, which had such baggy sleeves ;)

Then i found a stash of vintage radio's :D


And another shirt



Then a hippy jacket.


3 comments:

  1. Caitlin :)
    I love this shoot! The vintage radios and clothes are so cool. I love the 2 last ones especially.
    And likethe pther posts too.. The ones of you and me came out well!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for even considering to send me a comment,
sometimes the world is a lonely place and its nice to hear there's some life and some great people out there.